Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow, blood results already!

I got the call with my blood results today before I even got back into town. That was fast!

FSH 5
LH 3
E2 74

So the FSH looks good, not sure about the LH, but the E2 while under 80, is still lots higher than 40, the ideal number. The AMH results won't be in for 10 days.

Hubby went in alone for his SA while I had my blood work done. That was a mistake. Unfortunately, he got a cramp in his side right as the goods were being produced which prevented him from getting all the sample in the cup. I'm hoping they have enough to test. If not, he may have to repeat it. Next time I'll be there to catch it! :-)

Oh, and a NP did my ultrasound, rather than the doctor. She didn't indicate how many antral follies were there. As usual, my left ovary was hiding behind my uterus, and while it was very uncomfortable, I got through it.

I'm good to go to start the clomid on Friday.

Regroup is set for February 3.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...