Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CD 3

Today I go in for CD 3 blood work and my AMH test (ovarian reserve test). I'll also have an ultrasound for base antral follicle count. Friday I start the clomid challenge.

I am NOT looking forward to yet another man looking up my va-jay-jay. I am NOT looking forward to my left ovary hiding again (although my last RE thought that it might be scar tissue from an STI I had in college that is keeping my ovary pinned up high away from where it's supposed to be). Hubby is NOT looking forward to his SA, although who knows, maybe they have some really good po.rn.

Plus, my cold is horrible today! I have such bad sinus pressure going on on the left side of my face. I truly feel like my head is going to explode. The flem spewing from my lungs is oh so attractive. Joy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...