I live such an exciting life that I have to review my weekend with you. LOL Yeah, right.
Friday night, went to dinner with the in-laws. MIL had a cold, so I tried to steer clear from her. It didn't work. Woke up Saturday morning with sore throat and stuffed up nose. I didn't let it stop me from enjoying the sun, and went for a walk around the riverwalk. It was such a pretty day. I soaked up extra sun, just for you Dagny. ;-)
Sunday, despite ingesting a variety of cold medicines, was worse. I had to get a spackle just to get the gunk off and out of my nose. Had a fever. Had chills. But like a good wife, went to the store and got the makings for dinner as well as stuff for later this week to fix. I made white-girl chile rellanos.
I got to watch my Bahama-mama (as I like to call Troy Polumalu, #43 of the Pittsburgh Steelers) intercept the ball away from the Baltimore Ravens and score an awesome touchdown! I have his jersey, by the way.
Then, got ready for bed, and lo and behold, AF arrived. It was 10:45 pm by that time, so I think I'm safe to assume that today is CD 1. Which means I get to call for my CD 3 u/w & b/w & 10 b/w, then start the clomid on Friday. Joy.
Now, I'm at work and between my fever (was sweating like a pig) and the cramps (thanks Aunti), I feel like crap. Oh well, I'll just suck it up since I'll have to take this Wednesday and next Wednesday mornings off to get my blood work done up in Denver. Joy. I just love getting up early.
So, would you give my weekend five stars?