Some of you may get this right away. Others of you may not. But today, Hubby celebrated 4/20. When he first asked me if I knew what today was, I told him yes. When he asked for details, I told him, "It's the Day of the Weed." lol
Hubby told me that if I were going to be a mafioso's wife, I had to know what the correct term was. Besides it being "4/20" aka "4:20," I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be called. I thought my terminology was pretty good. He's such a goof. The only reason I knew what it was was due to the fact that at Spen.cer's I saw a bumper sticker that said, "4:19, got a minute?" I had to ask my friend what that meant!
Today we hung out with Hubby's family at the reservoir. It was a nice day, warm and windy. I could have done without the wind, although nice breezes are always welcome. I got a little sun, but was wearing my SPF 30. Afterward, we went to his cousin's house, as I found out on the drive there, yesterday we were invited to dinner tonight. He said he told me, I said he was full of it. They made homemade sopapillas with green chili. One was stuffed with potatoes, bacon, chile and cheese, the other stuffed with beans and cheese. Not too bad.
I had made green chili for lunch today. Boy was it hot! We used Big Jim anaheim chiles. I made mine it the poor man's way with hamburger, rather than pork. But it was still yummy! After two meals with green chili, it's time for the Tums!
Oh, and lupron on the go is no big thing. I gave my shot last night and tonight away from home. Although I do recommend using a room where the lighting is good as I could not get a very good view of what I was doing and wasn't sure how far from my tummy the needle was. My brother finally came and turned the light on for me. That helped!
Hubby and I go to the RE's tomorrow morning for our next appointment. If they say that our recent problems (his UTI and my ear infection/cold) aren't an issue, then I'll go ahead with the u/s and b/w to see how my follies and such are doing. Then I'll have the trial transfer (not looking forward to the full bladder part), and then we'll learn how to do the Repronex and Follistim shots. So, if anyone reads this tonight or first thing in the morning, please pray that they'll allow us to move forward with our IVF cycle, and to heal our bodies from their pesky infections and cold. Thank you!