I woke up this morning feeling worse than I did yesterday. Whatever it is that I have has moved to my chest, so I have lots of congestion, as well as taking my sinuses and holding them hostage! My right nasal passage was killing me this morning, I actually took a Sud.afed PE to get rid of the pressure.
Due to this, and the fact that I could possibly be contagious, I bowed out of the ColoBloggers meeting today. I didn't want to take the chance that I would get someone else sick and mess up their cycle or pregnancy. As it is, we just don't know what is going to happen Monday morning when we go in for our appointment. We hope it's still a go, but who knows. I didn't want to jeopardize anyone else's opportunity.
I do look forward to meeting all of the ColoBloggers! Nancy, maybe we'll bump into each other Monday morning. I think I recall you having an appointment that morning. We'll be there at 8.
I'm trying to drink lots of fluids. I've already had a bottle of orange juice, a bottle of water, and two glasses of water. Maybe I'll flush whatever this is out of my system!
We are supposed to go to my mom's tonight for dinner with her, my brother and his wife. We'll get to hear all about the fire as well as my brother and SIL's vacation to Hawaii that they just got back from on Monday. I'm hoping they brought me some of that famous Kona coffee. I may not be able to enjoy it for a while, but I can still smell it! lol So if all goes well, I will finally be doing my lupron shot on the go!