AF decided to show her ugly face late yesterday morning. B*tch! Right before I left for a trip for work. I had to stop along the way to pick up some Ad.vil because the cramps were so bad.
I'm thinking about going ahead and calling Dr. Slick and getting the donor egg show on the road. No reason to wait, unless I just want some additional time to relax and take some time to enjoy my "greener" grass (typed tongue in cheek), until I can join the parents of the world.
I was reading Nancy's blog about insensitive comments made to IFers and it got me to thinking about my most insensitive comment received. I may have to post about it and explore my thoughts behind it. I will have to be careful as the comment made was by a family member and want to tread lightly so as not to create conflict yet still explain why the comment hurt so much. Although I don't think she reads my blog.
Enjoy your Friday!