Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MIA

I'm about to embark on a series of trips over the next 10 days. I'll be gone tomorrow for work in Colorado Springs. Then I head up to Denver on Friday for my aunt's life partner's funeral and my cousin's wedding. Saturday I'll meet up with some of the ColoBloggers for a brunch, then visit with my aunt before heading back to town.

Will only be here for about 24 hours before I head off to the Western Slope for a work trip, ending on Wednesday. I'll be in town for a day before we go up to Winter Park for a chili cook off! Back the next Monday.

I'll be busy in my two week wait. Yes! That's right! I finally after almost 10 months have a two week wait!!!!! I wonder when I'll POAS? Or start poking my boobs? Or start analyzing and obsessing over every twinge in my abdomen?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...