Monday, June 16, 2008

We're underway

Yesterday I started the BCPs for this new cycle. Today I've felt cruddy pretty much all day. Headache, tummy upset, loose bowels (sorry for the TMI). I don't know if it's due to the BCPs or if I caught a bug.

I got a call from Battle Axe today that even though she tried her best, she couldn't get the insurance company to authorize the Depot-Lupron. I don't have the right diagnosis for it. In order for me to get it, I have to pay cash.

I called around to three different pharmacies. IVPCare wanted $666.39. Freedom Fertility wanted $683.48. Aetna Specialy Pharmacy wanted $601.46. This is for just one shot. Not a two week supply. ONE shot. So I went with Aetna, since they were cheaper and it's who I get all my drugs from. I will get my box of goodies on Wednesday.

I actually have to go in and have them give me that shot on Monday. Not necessarily looking forward to that.

Assuming this cycle works, I cannot have the ET any sooner than 30 days after the Depot-Lupron shot, otherwise it can cause birth defects. Lovely.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...