Friday, June 13, 2008

Stim Cycle 3 - new calendar

Man, RMFC moves fast! I already have my new calendar for the next cycle. Dr. Slick does want me to go ahead and have the Depot-Lupron shot, which will be on June 23. That is a shot that they have to give me themselves. Hmmm, I wonder how big that needle is!
  • Start BCPs Sunday night - June 15
  • The Depot-Lupron shot is on June 23
  • Last BCP July 3
  • Blood work & ultrasound on July 7
  • Stims start July 8
  • Make or break date - July 14 (typical appointment that I get cancelled)
  • Possible egg retrieval July 19
  • Possible embryo transfer July 22

I don't know at this time if I'm going to do Lupron twice a day or once a day, since they are having me take the Depot-Lupron shot. I'm assuming Follistim and Repronex shots stay the same dosages.

Anyone want to place bets on how far I get this time? I get a cut of all winnings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...