Thursday, June 19, 2008

I should have had a V-8!

Picture me bonking myself on the head! I was supposed to be on vacation today. I had it scheduled. Except I forgot to put it on my calendar at work. My boss asked me why I was at work today, as I was supposed to be on vacation. I said no, just Friday and Monday. He said Nope, today too. I told him I could leave! He said too late, I'm here already.

Which is okay, since I don't really have much to do today anyway. We're leaving tomorrow for a chili cook off up in Cripple Creek. It should be a nice weekend as long as I don't kill Hubby.

I'm having one of those single syllable response times with him right now. Why are men so insensitive sometimes, and other times they are just so responsive and loving? Tuesday he made me so sad and hurt. Yesterday was a yes or no or mm-mm-mm day. Today I'll talk to him again, but can I also smack him around? lol

I got all my meds in yesterday. At first I thought they didn't send me any needles, alcohol swabs or sharps container. They packed it all inside the Styrofoam container with the Follistim. I'm hoping I don't have to order any more meds, but will probably end up ordering some more Follistim. It will be tight, assuming the RE keeps me at 375 IU a day. If he ups me then I will definitely have to order additional Follistim.

If things work out this cycle, a month from today I should have the egg retrieval. Maybe I'll create another ticker like I did the first cycle. Might as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...