Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aunt Flo has arrived!

It is only those of us who are going through infertility treatments that can truly love and hate the arrival of Aunt Flo. I have felt her all day long, running to the bathroom every hour to see if she was here yet, even though I didn't have to urinate. I have had cramps and have felt blah. Finally she is here, starting her visit.

I called the RE's office and left a message. I highly doubt that I'll get a call back tonight or even tomorrow saying I can start the process, I will most likely have to wait until Monday's appointment to see how my blood work and ultra sound come out. Hopefully I'll have shed a good deal of my lining by then so I can start Stim Cycle #2.

I guess now I can finally relax just a little, although her arrival is no guarantee that I've made the narrow window. Time will only tell.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...