Okay, per my IVF nurse's instructions, I am rotating places on my belly where I'm giving myself the Lupron shots. Tonight, I did above and to the right of my naval. And hubby was watching too. Ouch! This one hurt. I did it quick, but I just don't think that was a good position. I'm going to switch back to just below my naval.
I felt pretty good today. I had a slight headache that responded to Tylenol. I didn't have the yawns like I did yesterday, so I'm assuming that I just didn't get enough sleep Saturday night. I've had a weird taste in my mouth today, but I think that may be left over from the guacamole and onions from yesterday, despite the fact that I brushed my teeth and tongue thoroughly.
Hubby knows that I have started a blog, and I've even offered to let him read it, but he insists this is the place where I can come to and vent if I need without worrying about him reading it. That's very sweet of him. Hopefully I'll keep my vents to a minimum, but apparently he knows me very well. lol
I'm trying to figure out how to add some of the cool features that I've seen on other blogs, such as the ColoBloggers logo. I'm not too proficient in codes and things like that, so I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and show me how to do it. Of course, I should probably ask the couple bloggers that I've seen with the logo on their blogs, but I just haven't done that yet. I will. Soon. Really.
I told another co-worker what we're doing, and that we'll be transferring three embryos (at least that is the plan for now). She asked if we could handle it if all three took. I told her we'd be relying upon God to make sure that we don't have more than we can handle. We have to look at it realistically, knowing that most likely, transferring three will lead to a singleton pregnancy. If we got twins, we'd be fine. If we did get triplets, well, we'd know that God knows we can do it, with His help, of course! But, we'll cross that bridge when and if we get to it.