We spent the day with hubby's family. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon after church.
At church, hubby and I went up to the altar to be prayed over, for the start of this IVF cycle. We could feel the Spirit moving. It was great to have his father (who is a pastor) pray for us. My in-laws have been very supportive. When my hubby said he'd be leaving for a fish trip with his dad and brother, they made sure it was before I start my stimulants, which means they are going this Saturday. It's their annual spring run-off fishing trip, dad and sons.
Tonight's shot wasn't bad. I left the in-laws to run home to do the shot. I got to say, I felt pretty confident in doing it this time. However, remembering how hard I did it yesterday, I thought I'd soften it up just a bit. Okay, even though that needle is sharp, you still have to put some oomph behind it to get it to go in. Yeah, I actually had to push because I did it too easy. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it just right.
I'll have one more day of giving my shot here at home, but on Tuesday, I'm going to have to take it with me as I'll be playing Bunco that night. So we'll see how that goes. My Bunco friends know we're trying to have a child, they just don't know yet that we are doing IVF. I don't mind telling a few of them, but as I'm sure most people in this situation agree, I want to limit all who know in case there is bad news to share.
I yawned a lot today, so I don't know if the fatigue side effect is kicking in, or if my dogs just didn't let me get as much sleep as I wanted. We'll see how I am tomorrow. I just want the head aches to stay away!