Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Challenge - results from week 1

Despite Aunt Flo showing up yesterday - two days early - I had a great week!  I'm down to 221.8, which is a loss of 2.8 pounds this week.  Sweet!
Yesterday I went to my mom's for the day.  We had crafts planned to create for her Christmas decorations (got to love Hob.by Lob.by).  They came out really good.  Mom cut all the bought decorations into small usable pieces and then my aunt and I made the crafts.  Here is how my project, a wreath for her pillar candle, turned out:
I ended up getting stuck twice yesterday!  First time was with a hot from the oven banana muffin.  Second was with lunch, baked chicken breast which was moist and spinach salad.  Ugh.  But, after making a run to the next town over's WalMart to buy AF supplies (remember, she was two days early so I wasn't prepared), and also buying some chocolate and kettle korn, all those snacks went down just fine.

My aunt made dinner last night, hamburger stew, and it was so good!  Thankfully, no problems with it.


I hope that all of you challengers had great first weeks too!  I'll be sure to swing by and check on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...