Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuck plus a PB - ugh!

This morning, I scarfed down my cheese stick and turkey slices breakfast.  Not good.  It got stuck and while I didn't have time to PB, boy did it hurt and there was tons of slime.

Then tonight, prior to a meeting with one of our clients and their employees, they invited us to join them for dinner.  Chicken, mashed potatoes with green chili gravy, corn and salad.  I took two bites of the chicken and a bite of the potatoes and not only was I stuck, but I knew I had to PB.  I excused myself to the restroom where I proceeded to PB into the sink.  Gross.  Finished there, got back to the table, attempted a small bite of my salad.  Yeah, I'm done.  I come up with the excuse that my stomach was in knots due to my speaking to such a large crowd, and I'm able to wrap my leftover dinner for later.  I go to put it in the fridge in their kitchen and PB some more into the kitchen sink.  Thank God that no one was in there to see me.  Big huge globs of slime and salad/chicken coming out.  Yuck!

But, I made it through the presentation, got a round of applause from their employees, and finally go to sit down.  My feet were killing me after standing for two hours and being in my high heels.  Perhaps next time I should wear flats.

I came home and made me a shake as I knew I shouldn't attempt solid food after my day of eating.  And you know what is funny?  I had a Las Vegas roll at a local sushi restaurant for lunch today and had absolutely no problems with it.  Go figure.

No exercise today.  Hoping to get to the gym after tomorrow's meetings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...