I have been struggling. As I've said before, I have a huge sweet tooth. I knew going into this that my band would not prevent me from indulging my sweet tooth. That I would have to control it.
For a while, I did really well. Not that I ever didn't indulge it, but I was limiting it to once or twice a week.
Right now? It's a daily thing. If it isn't s'mores, then it's ice cream. Or cake. Or something.
I want to change that. I need to change that. I've set a goal for myself to lose 100 pounds from my highest weight by the time I've been banded one year. In order for me to do that, I must really cut back on my sweets consumption. I think if I were to do that, my rate of weight loss would greatly improve.
So this is what I plan on doing: I will post daily if I did or did not indulge my sweet tooth.
I don't know if it will help me or not, but I do know that if I have to be accountable to someone other than myself, maybe I'll think twice about sticking that sweet into my mouth. My plan is to only indulge once a week.
I hope I can do this. I want to do this. I need to do this. Something has got to change. I can't keep this up for much longer, otherwise my scales are going to start to go in the opposite direction.