Monday, August 2, 2010

Got a fill


I went in this afternoon for an adjustment. I had to justify why I needed one to the office manager. When I spoke with the doctor, and gave him the reason why I thought I needed a fill, he agreed. He ended up giving me 0.6 cc's. That's 0.2 more than he has been giving me!
So now I need to be really careful and see how I do with this one. I don't want to start getting any PBs or get stuck.

It will be interesting tonight as we have a birthday party to go to. I'm going to try to stay away from the cake (I'll let you know later how I do), but I'll need to be careful with what I eat. I'm really hoping I feel some significant restriction, if not tonight, then in the days to come.

Oh, his scales have me at 222. A lost of five pounds in the last 2.5 months. That just is NOT acceptable to me! lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...