Monday, July 26, 2010

Relaxing weekend ***UPDATED WITH PHOTOS

Friday night my SIL and I left after work to head up to the mountains for a bit of R&R. We met our hubbies and in-laws who went up on Thursday. It was gorgeous up there!
We camped out at the O'Haver Lake camp ground located near Salida, CO. We rode the ATVs.
Sat around the camp fire.
Making our kissy faces.
Father in Law above. Mother in Law below.
Went fishing. Got some sun. Ate some s'mores.

Saw some wildlife.
And some not-so-wildlife.

It was so nice to get away and relax.

The dogs enjoyed it too. My MIL brought her little yorkie. She is quite the Alpha female. She tried to boss around Cinnamon and Sugar. Cinnamon is too passive and let her get away with whatever. Sugar on the other hand gave her crap. It's too bad my MIL was around when the fighting was going on, otherwise I would have smacked that little yorkie right on the nose. I've done it before, and she settles right down then. Oh well.

Today I'm back at work, fighting the yawns. I think I need to go across the street and get me a venti iced black coffee, shaken not stirred, from the Bucks (short for st.ar.buck.s).

Speaking of (.). No, not AF or my monthly period. I'm talking about putting periods in between the letters of certain words so your blog isn't brought up in a search for that word. I think I may have to start doing this more often. Remember my Sweet 16 post? Yeah, the store I mentioned in that post must do a search of the net for stories about their clothes. Well, they posted the link to my blog post on their fa.ce.bo.ok page. Yeah, it was nice to get the props for reaching a size 16W, but on the other hand, my blog isn't common knowledge to 98% of my family or friends. A few know about it, but most don't. And my co-workers (with the exception of two) don't know about my WLS. So now, if any of them happen to be a fan of that store on FB, they could very well see my post, therefore outing me. So just a little lesson that if you don't want to be discovered, you may need to use those little dots in the names of common names such as FB, or SB, or DB (wow, all those have Bs in them and they are not the same word). Oh, I think you can go into your blog settings and say you don't want to be included in any internet searches, so if this becomes a problem for you, you could do this too. Or so could I.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...