It’s time for BYOC Friday. Get to know your fellow bloggers better AND give your blogging brain a break! Enjoy!
1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks.
There are several perks about my job. I'm not chained to my desk, so I am able to go run errands during the day if needed, and around Christmas time that is extremely helpful. I also tend to travel a bit during the summer around Colorado, which not only gets me out of the office, but allows me to visit other towns too and some really beautiful country.
Also, many of our insurance carriers offer us free tickets to various professional sports games, such as Avalanche hockey games, Rockies baseball games, Nuggets basketball games, and Broncos football games. Very sweet!
2. Do you ever lie in your blog?
I don't think I ever have. There is no reason to. I don't disclose everything, but who does?
3. What do you wear to bed?
Prior to losing weight, I rarely wore anything to bed, as I prefer au naturale (except when AF is around, then I wear underwear). But now that I'm losing weight, I tend to get cold, so I do wear PJs on occasion. Not all time, but sometimes.
4. Where do you go for advice?
I often ask Hubby for his thoughts. Or my BFF. What I find I do quite a bit is just talk with someone and I'm actually able to think my way through whatever is going on just by them listening, and not actually offering any advice.
But, if we're talking fashion advice, then I rely heavily upon the sales people because I am clueless when it comes to that stuff. The best thing a clothing store can have? A mannequin fully decked out with clothes, shoes and accessories. I don't have to think, just buy what's there.
5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?
Hmmm. A couple actually. As I previously mentioned this week, Gilly with her thoughts on restriction level and need or un-need (is that a word?) for fills/adjustments. Also, TracyZ with her thoughts on self-sabotage - following the band rules (or not following the band rules) and the results of such. I agree, if I'm doing as I'm supposed to do, I will lose. If I don't, well, the scales reflect that.