Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 Things That You Can Find on my Nightstand

I stole this from Rain. Feel free to rob and duplicate (R&D) on your blog too!

5 Things That You Can Find on my Nightstand

1) Telephone - with great big numbers, digital caller ID, and speaker phone, just in case I'm too busy to hold the phone while in bed.

2) A little red bullet.

3) A book that I've already read and just have been too lazy to move to my closet.

4) Lip balm - got to put that on right before I go to bed.

5) Piggy bank - a really cute pink piggy bank with green, white and black flowers on it. Hubby bought it for me when my other piggy bank was stuffed. Bad thing about this bank is that it has an escape hatch on its belly. Makes it too easy to get money back out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...