Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Closer than you think

Friday morning, before getting ready for work, I went out to our back yard to check to see if we had any produce that was ready to pick from our garden. I was able to harvest some zucchini, yellow squash and a couple of cucumbers.

I heard our neighbor who we share our back fence with let their dog out, so I thought I'd glance over and then offer them some of our garden yummies.

EEK!

That was a bad idea. The gentleman (read old man) was standing in his sliding glass door, waiting for his doggy to do his business, wearing nothing but his tighty-whities. My eyes were scarred!

I hurriedly turned my head away and decided not to offer them any veggies after all.

It got me to thinking. Just how much can they see into our back patio door and kitchen window? Perhaps I shouldn't walk around in my underwear as I'm apt to do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...