Sunday, May 9, 2010

The week's end

I went on a road trip this weekend to my home state, Kansas. My younger sister lives there with her son. My older sister, who lives in Iowa, came down with her daughter. My mom and Hubby went as well. We celebrated Mother's Day as well as all of the birthdays this summer: mine, my niece's and my nephew's.

Me: Glad to be back in Kansas

We swam at the hotel. Ate some good BBQ. Didn't get to visit as much as I would have hoped but for the most part, it was a good weekend.

However, I saw a picture my mom took of me while getting into the hot tub. O.M.G. I still look like a fat cow. Not pretty.

Although, I must say, that when I was looking through mom's digital camera of all the pictures she has stored, I can definitely see the difference from the last couple of summers. If I think I look like a fat cow now, well, back then, I was a freakin' hippopotamus.

Hubby: Glad to be back in Colorado

I am so glad I am scheduled for a fill tomorrow. I am just eating too much and snacking too much. I read of several bandsters who when they are at restriction, they don't even crave sweets. And the amounts of food they eat is minuscule. I need that. I need to be reminded that I have a band, that I have something that is preventing me from eating like I did back in the day.

Since I was gone this morning, I didn't weigh for the Memorial Day Bathing Suit Challenge. I'll have to do that in the morning and get it e-mailed to Kristen.

By the way, I missed my support group meeting last week. Totally spaced it out. I didn't remember it until the next morning when I was thinking about what I wanted to ask the others about. Then I realized that it was the night before. Oh well, I'll put it on my phone so it reminds me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...