Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures and a Thank You and an Update

As mentioned previously, we journeyed to Kansas this weekend to visit family. On the way home, we stopped and took a few pictures.

Here is a photo of me trying not to get blown over by the wind. I'm wearing a top that I got from TracyZ. Thank you Tracy for the shirt and dress! One of these days I'll take a picture of me in the cute dress and post it too.


On the way out of Garden City, we drove by a tractor dealership and Hubby just had to stop to get photos.
This is his pouty lips pose.
Same pose but you can see the combine.

He was quite expressive of his thoughts of going to Kansas.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of my family with Hubby's camera so I'll have to get my mom to send me the ones she took.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I had a much needed fill. I laid it on the line to my doctor. I told him that I've been eating like a pig, that the only reason I lost two pounds since my last appointment four weeks ago was that I've been working out a lot. I told him I wasn't sure if it was a mental thing or a carb overload thing or what. But he did say that once I get to proper restriction the cravings should go away. We did the normal drinking water to gauge the level of the fill and it got to the point where I had drank the whole bottle of water and I think it was going through okay, but he wants me to come back in a week to do a follow up to see how I'm eating. I think he may be concerned that I'm getting really close and he doesn't want me to go too long either suffering from what's been going on the last month, or if I'm too tight, the effects of that. So I have to go back in next Monday and see how I'm doing. Just what I want to be doing on my birthday. Oh well.

Speaking of which, I'll be having lunch with a friend from church and we are going to go to an Imax movie. You know, I'm almost 39 years old and I've never been to an Imax movie. So hopefully we'll find a good movie to watch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...