Last night about 1 o'clock I awoke from a sound sleep to pain in my kidney region. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I finally fell asleep only to awaken again with the same pain. I finally woke up this morning about 6:50, 10 minutes before my alarm was set to go off, feeling worn out.
I told Hubby about the pain, but didn't dwell too long on it as we both had to get up and get ready for a chili cook off today. However, at about 8 o'clock as I was applying my make up, the pain returned this time in my upper abdomen area as well, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to attend the day's festivities. I sent Hubby alone to compete.
The pain subsided after awhile, only to return with a vengeance after I ate breakfast. It subsided but returned to a lesser degree when I had a BM. It's been about four hours since I had any pain, but decided to play it smart and stay home, rather than trying to go to the cook off.
I'm glad I go back to my surgeon on Monday morning to follow up from my fill last Monday. This pain had absolutely nothing to do with being stuck, as I previously thought the pain was caused from when it happened the first two or three times. I'm not sure if it is my gall bladder as it isn't presenting symptoms that is typical of a gall bladder attack, or if I'm having issues with my kidneys. But whatever it is, I definitely need to figure it out because it hurts like the dickens!