Tonight I saw an ultrasound on Facebook of an acquaintance (can't really call her a friend as she is someone who goes to our old church) who is 13 weeks pregnant. I asked if it was hers or a grandkid. It was hers. I have no idea if they have struggled or not to have their babies. Probably not. But man, I did not like seeing that on my Facebook page. And there isn't a way to delete the picture, only hide her completely, which I really don't want to do. But I really don't want to be seeing that damn thing each time I go onto Facebook tonight.
The other day I posted a status that I really hate some statuses. I had seen several people who had posted that they were proud of their children. Some of these kids I love, and I totally agree that they are great kids. But it didn't stop the hurt of knowing I can't post that same status.
Next week, our church will have its annual Mother's Day service. I won't be there. Hubby and I are actually going to my younger sister's to celebrate Mother's Day there. I am going to try very hard to keep in my mind that I have a mother that I love very much and not think that I myself am not a mother. I hope I succeed as I don't want to make Mother's Day a hated holiday.