Since September 10, 2009, when I created my first ticker, I have recorded a loss of 51.6 pounds. As you know, I use my highest weight from a primary care doctor's visit in July of last year as my starting weight, which would make my loss to date 57.6 pounds.
However, the following figures, and averages, are based off what my ticker has recorded. For some reason I didn't record a weight during October, which makes sense since I wasn't yet banded or even on my pre-op diet. I was in that state of limbo of decision making and waiting for my initial consult. I took my loss from September to November and averaged it for the two months. Clicking on the image should make it larger.

So for those of you who can't read the chart above, since I know I have some followers who are getting old ;~), my monthly average loss is 8.6 pounds, and my weekly average loss is 1.72 pounds. Which is very good, considering "they," the doctors, want you to lose an average of 1 to 2 pounds per week.
ETA: I just realized the chart won't get larger when you click on it. When I get home tonight I'll try to reformat it.