Monday, April 5, 2010

Post # 402 - I missed my 400th post!

I totally missed the fact that two posts ago was my 400th post! What's up with this???

I'm very glad the holiday and all of the food is over. I did really well with lunch. Got small portions, ate all my meat, left on my plate some mashed potatoes, salad, and corn. Unfortunately though, when the banana cream pies were brought out, I ate a slice. Which would have been okay, had I not eaten the tiny bits that didn't quite make it onto the serving plates. Then later on I had another piece. I did eat a few pieces of candy and a peep, but nothing out of hand. My real down fall was that I was sitting in the kitchen visiting with my mother in law and her two sisters, and just kept nibbling at stuff. Next time, I will not sit where the food is laid out, preventing me from just grazing.

My scales didn't move, but I think it is a delayed reaction.

Hubby did tell me yesterday that he will go with me to the Y to tour it and decide if he wants to join or not. That means I need to go and try on my bathing suits to see if I have any that fit. If not, I have to go bathing suit shopping for the water aerobics class. :-D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...