Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happpy Easter Challenge Results

Ohhh, that sounds like an answer from a before and after round in Wheel of Fortune!

First, I want to wish each and every one of my Christian friends a Happy Easter!

He has risen.

He has risen indeed!

Second, today is the last weigh in for the Easter Challenge. My goal weight was 230. My final weight is 236. So I didn't make it, but it has made me realize that my weight loss is going to be very slow if I do not exercise. Bruce can only do so much. So I have to do my part if I want those scales to move at more than a turtle's pace.

And I need to lay off the salty foods. I weighed in yesterday at 234 and change. But ate Chinese food and a whole small bag of Doritos yesterday afternoon. That's the thing I don't like about Saturdays. I don't eat breakfast until late, then I'm ready for dinner way before it's dinner time. Thus the bag of Doritos. 330 calories in that darn little bag! And lots of sodium. Of course, the Chinese dinner last evening didn't help in the sodium department. Thus the increase in today's weight.

But tomorrow is a new day. Wait! Shouldn't today be a new day? Yes, it should be, but I also have a huge meal today at the in-laws that I will try to do well with, but I'm not making the dinner so I won't be able to control the fat content. I will only be able to do my best in eating the right portions. Maybe I'll see if I can get a few family members to walk a little with me during the afternoon. That would help!

May your eggs be full of joy, and your heart full of love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...