Here in about 20 minutes we'll leave to go over to my brother in law's house to watch the super bowl. Each year, we have the big beef ribs that are cooked for days in BBQ sauce, potato salad, and all kinds of other yummy stuff like chips and dip. I'm not sure if I can eat the ribs, even though they fall off the bone, they are still kind of grisly. So I put in the crock pot yesterday a pork shoulder with some onion. Oh, it is so yummy. I'm only taking a little for me, since everyone else will be eating the ribs.
I also made a dessert that is dieter friendly. I used low fat vanilla wafers for the crust, ala graham cracker crust style, with sugar free banana pudding using fat free milk, 3 bananas, and sugar free chocolate fudge pudding. I did make one concession in that I used regular extra creamy cool whip. And milk chocolate for the curls on top (but only 12 curls, one per serving). I didn't figure the calories, but a small piece of it won't kill me.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep what I eat to a minimum, considering I'm quite hungry right now.
What's on your menu for today?