Friday, February 5, 2010

It can't be gone, can it?

Tuesday night after the fill, I didn't eat much.

Wednesday's breakfast was 3/4 of a scrambled egg, lunch was 1/2 slice of meatloaf from Black Eyed Pea with three or four pieces fried okra, and a few bites of squash casserole. Dinner was the chicken and veggies from the inside of a pot pie again from Black Eyed Pea (we went out to eat with my aunt and my Hubby wanted BEP), with a few bites of mashed potatoes, and some more okra.

Thursday's breakfast was one whole scrambled egg mixed with a little onion and orange bell pepper and string cheese. Lunch was the other 1/2 slice of meatloaf, a little okra and squash casserole, and 3/4 of a slice of corn bread. I did eat a fiber bar in the afternoon, although I really don't think I was hungry, it was more out of habit. Dinner was about one link of turkey Italian sausage with spaghetti sauce, a couple tiny bites of fettuccine noodles, and a little bit of mixed veggies and a little bit of salad with avocado slices and bleu cheese dressing.

Today's breakfast was a container of CARBMaster yogurt and a string cheese. Lunch was about 1 cup of my homemade turkey chili with 1/2 an avocado. Dinner was baked Tostitos with peach and mango salsa and another cup of the chili and a bite of cheddar cheese. Then I finally got my Cold Stone Creamery ice cream that I was wanting before even got banded. I had the small cake batter flavored ice cream. It was good but next time I'll get the kid sized.

I think my restriction is gone. I mean, I can still feel it, but not like the first couple of days. I'm guessing this is normal. Although I have read that some people don't really start to feel the restriction for five or seven days later. Regardless, I go back on Monday afternoon for my next fill. Not sure how much the doctor is going to put in Bruce this time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...