Here is the recipe of the dessert I made for yesterday's Super Bowl party. You can always substitute non-diet ingredients for the sugar-free or fat-free ingredients if you're not watching what you eat.
1 box low fat vanilla wafers
3/4 stick of butter
Crush wafers in food processor, add in melted butter, mix then pat into 9x13 inch pan, bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool.
1 8 oz fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup Splenda
1 tsp vanilla
Mix and spread on top of crust.
1 box sugar free banana pudding
1-1/2 cups fat free milk
Mix and spread on top of cream cheese. Let set in fridge for about 20 minutes.
3 bananas - sliced thinly, layer on top of banana pudding
1 box sugar free chocolate fudge pudding
1-1/2 cups fat free milk
1 8 oz contain extra creamy cool whip (I don't like using the fat free cool whip in desserts as it doesn't set well)
Mix pudding and milk till dissolved, add cool whip. Spread over bananas. Let set in fridge for 20 minutes.
Top with dollops of cool whip (I used a cake decorating bag with tip) and chocolate curls (use a vegetable peeler on a large Hershey's bar), one curl per dollop of cool whip.
It was such a pretty dessert and really not bad for you at all. I cut it into 24 pieces. Everyone, including my MIL, like it.