Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your support means so much to me

Thank you to everyone who commented yesterday. Your comments are so comforting and encouraging. I really do appreciate them. Sky, you said something that helped me realize that I am lucky and blessed to have my Hubby. Although I don't always realize it, he's right here, in the thick of things with me, and while he isn't always good at verbalizing it, he's got my back and he loves me, regardless of what may happen.

Today, we went to church and I'm so glad we did. It was like the pastor knew exactly what was going on inside my head and spoke to it. It's amazing how messages come to us just when we need them.

So today was a much better day, except for when I made my little dog cry! I feel so bad. I was getting ready for church. I had been listening to my ipod and Sugar was on the bed. She started whining and shaking, looking at me with her big sad eyes, knowing we were about to leave. As I'm holding my ipod with one hand, I go to lift her off the bed with my other hand. Unfortunately, she tends to roll over on her back or side when we try to lift her up. When she did that, I went to grab her, but actually ended up tipping her off the bed, as she was right on the edge. She fell off and started crying immediately. Oh my God, and I think I can be a mommy? It took a few minutes, but she finally quit crying, and no long lasting harm was done, except perhaps to my ego.

Oh, on a side note which I'm sure all of us IFers will appreciate and go right out and buy some straight away: Did you know that real black licorice can make you pregnant? I'm going to call my RE right now and have him add this to my protocol! (Tip courtesy of Hubby's aunt - I love her dearly.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...