Friday, April 3, 2009

Life is busy

Sorry haven't posted in a few days. Have been very busy. With what? Um, TV!

Ameri.can I.dol
  • Megan - I liked you but if you don't care, I don't care. Ugh, you had potential, girlfriend.
  • Lil - would you sing some R&B already? I missed the top 36, and the shows I have seen so far of you, you've sung everything but R&B.
  • Adam - Ahhh, yes.
  • Gokey - I don't get you.
  • Matt - You are no Justin T.imberlake.
  • Allison - I thought you looked cute!

ER

  • It was nice to see some of the oldies, and the recap show that was on at 7:00 was great.
  • I was a bit disappointed with the ending. Was expecting something a bit more thrilling.
  • I'm sad to see you go. Thanks for the great characters (Dr. Green) and the moving story lines. I'll miss you.

Cooking

Still have been following my menu creating, grocery shopping, cooking five (or six) nights a week. Enjoying the tasty food. I'll keep this up for a few more weeks, then start going back and reusing some of the menus from the beginning.

Okay, got to go. Have a great Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...