There's nothing worse than being in limbo. You can't hurry up. You can't slow down. You just go at the same ol' pace, until you get to where you're going.
That's where I am now. It's not like I'm doing nothing, I am taking the DHEA. But it seems to be taking forever! Tomorrow will be 7 weeks that I've been on it. I wonder if my little eggies are feeling the effects of it yet.
It does seem like my face hasn't been quite as oily this last week or so as it has been the previous four weeks. I'm grateful for that.
I'm still waiting to get my consult with the peri. I've left a message this afternoon with the IVF nurses to see if the letter my doctor was going to dictate got sent out or not.
Limbo - isn't that also the name of the game where you go under the bar and try to get as low as possible? I wouldn't be able to go very low. My boobs would knock the bar off the little stands!