Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lingering effects of Octomom

My MIL asked me the other night if the medicines I'm taking will cause me to have eight babies, like that "woman in California?" Um, no.

I went on to explain to her what happened with Octolina (heh! a new name for the octomom Angelina wanna-be), how her doctor was very unethical, didn't practice wise medicine, etc. Yeah, there will not be eight babies residing in this uterus. Not all at once nor scattered over time.

Speaking of MIL, please say a prayer, think good thoughts, etc., for her. They cut short their annual vacation to Yuma, AZ due to her finding a lump in her underarm. It's her lymph node. She's scheduled for surgery March 6. I think she is very scared as her mom died of breast cancer, so I'm sure that's in the back of her mind.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...