Today I got a phone call from C, one of the IVF nurses. She said that she had been looking over my file and that she was checking to see if I'd had my consult yet with the peri. I said that no, I was waiting for their office to contact them, so I could get in. The peri requires a referral from an RE.
She said that they didn't have the information about the peri, although I'd left a voice message with another IVF nurse, S. So Tuesday when I get into the office, I'll get that information faxed over to C so she can get that going. She'll also get the consult set up with the anesthesiologist, Dr. H.
Then we'll start trying to schedule some stuff, depending on my cycle, of course, which should be starting soon. Not that we'll be doing it this cycle, but it will be one cycle closer.
As others have advised, I must be my own advocate, and follow up with voice messages, faxes, etc., to make sure that they have what they need. I'd not like it one bit if an oversight made me miss something.