The annual open enrollment for benefits at work ends tomorrow night. I had to make a decision about my flexible spending account (FSA). Do I take out the full $6,000 ($250 a paycheck) or less? What to do, what to do?
I decided to finally just leave it at the $20 a paycheck. If we go ahead and pursue the donor eggs, we're having to pay that out of pocket, and that will definitely be more than 7.5% of our adjusted gross income, so we can deduct it. If not, then I haven't taken out so much money that I'll lose it at the end of the year.
Oh, and speaking of decisions, DH and I have made a decision. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to blog about it, but do ask for your prayers and good thoughts. These past five months have been such an emotional roller coaster. It's probably the only roller coaster that I'm not too big to ride on. One thing I can say is that my faith is growing stronger and my reliance upon God has increased.
Infertility: it will either break you or make you stronger. I chose to be stronger!