Last week I had a missed call from my RE's office. I couldn't figure out why they were calling me. When I called them back, I found out it was their accounting lady who called me. I know I'm paid in full, so it couldn't be that unless of course they didn't post my last payment properly (which wouldn't surprise me one bit).
Turned out that they are interested in having me quote their group health insurance (did I tell you that I'm a health insurance agent?). I wouldn't mind writing their insurance. That's additional money in my pocket. We'll see though as the office manager is talking with a couple other agents as well.
The receptionist was really nice when I did call them back. She asked if I'd made a decision about continuing with my treatment and she wished me the best. She said that she hoped they'd see me again soon. She is very nice!