On Sunday, our church had its Thanksgiving dinner after services. Everyone was encouraged to invite a friend. My Hubby invited two gals who work for him to come. These are the two girls who just recently had babies.
When it was time for lunch, Hubby told J & T to go and get their food and we'd watch their babies. Hubby held the little boy, who is about 8 months old, and I held the little girl who is about 6 months old. Hubby normally doesn't like holding babies, as he has always been uncomfortable. But this little boy must have decided he liked Hubby, as he sat there in his lap, playing with a corn cob, just as contented as could be.
The little girl, Lily, was so well behaved. Didn't fuss at all. She was dressed in pink and brown, with a little pink cap on to keep her ears warm.
When I looked over at Hubby holding little Ricky, I just felt my heart swell. I knew right then and there that he would be a good daddy. All the people from the church came over and said what cute little kids they were. I know some of them were thinking when are we going to have kids, but they graciously didn't actually ask the question. A few know of our circumstances.
This has really helped me decide that this fight is not over. I am going to consult a different doctor in Denver that is in our health insurance network. Another blogger friend of mine used him, and she is now pregnant. If that doesn't work, then I will go ahead with the donor eggs. But I'm going to give my eggs one last chance.
January 2, are you ready for me??