Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends out there in cyberland!

What's on your menu? My menu includes:
  • Turkey (of course)
  • Bread dressing (with onion, celery and carrots)
  • Sweet potatoes with melted marshmallows
  • Mashed red potatoes with skin on (that way I don't have to peel 5 pounds of taters)
  • Gravy
  • Green chili (my MIL is making this for me & DH!)
  • Cranberries (fresh, not from the can)
  • Green bean casserole
  • Broccoli salad
  • Rolls
  • Pumpkin pie (traditional)
  • Turtle Pumpkin pie (made with pudding, pecans and caramel sauce)
  • Pecan pie
  • Appetizers (spinach dip, etc)

I think we'll have enough to feed a small army, with leftovers. Yummmm. I hope you have a great day tomorrow and your bellies are full. Feel free to come over tonight to help with the chopping of the veggies!

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...