Monday, December 1, 2008

Let the madness begin!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time for the next holiday. I love Christmas! Not only is it very special to me in that my savior was born that day, but it is also time to share with friends and family, and give a little to those who may not be able to receive otherwise.

Our church is supporting a local organization that helps needy families. I'm going to go shopping for items they need like diapers, mittens, scarves, etc. No toys, as another organization helps out there, but actual needed items.

I have several different gift exchanges to buy for as well. So tonight after work I'll go and see if I can find some really fun items in the $10-$15 range. I'm not going to waste money on expensive gift bags, though. I'll either use the wrapping paper that I have left over from previous Christmases, or I'll use newspaper comics.

I hope that December brings good things to you, but that you also take time to enjoy your loved ones. Give the gift of time. You'll be remembered for it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...