Monday, August 25, 2008

No to CCRM

We cancelled our appointment with CCRM. We decided that if we were going to be spending lots of money on something that doesn't have a guarantee, that we would rather spend it on something that our chances are better, than something even remote. I know many will say that we still should have just gone in and listened to them, but then what? Know that we may have a chance but can't afford it? We have several reasons for our decision. Maybe in another post I'll get to them, but for now, I just wanted to post an update for those of you who were looking for one.

Oh, and by the way, Hubby won 1st place in his salsa and 1st place in the "Guac Off" (guacamole) contest that Winter Park had on Saturday. He is now officially qualified for the world championship cook off in Las Vegas in October. We're going to Vegas, baby! He also took 3rd place in his traditional red chili on Sunday. Will post more later on our fun in Winter Park.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...