The rules of tag are:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules to your blog
- Write 6 random things about yourself
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here are 6 random things about me:
- I'm the second of four children (not counting the kid that my father sired when he cheated on my mom).
- I have a third boob - well not actually a boob, but when I was in 4th grade I got chicken pox. I had a sore on my chest that I would not stop scratching and it scarred. So it's a tiny "boob" nested between my two big boobs.
- One of my most memorable first kisses was with a man twenty years my senior. Detailed won't be posted (as my Hubby now reads my blog on occasion).
- I graduated as salutatorian of my high school class (and no, there weren't just two students!).
- Speaking of kisses, I bit the tongue of the first boy I ever "frenched" kissed. That was quite scary having that long ol' tongue go down my throat!
- I never really liked dogs prior to getting our Cinnamon, especially poodles! My dad's mom had a toy poodle back in the day that did nothing but yipe yipe yipe. Now we have two toy poodles.
I'm going to cheat just a bit and not tag someone else specifically, but if you want to continue this game, please feel free to do so.
Tag, you're it!