to sleep, that is! I can't stop yawning! I drank a diet soda for lunch, so I've got caffeine in me. I'm drinking lots of water. Maybe my lunch was just too heavy. Or maybe the lupron is tiring me out this time. I do have a headache, have a few hot flashes, and now the fatigue. All side effects if I recall correctly.
I can't even go home and take a nap as Hubby's niece's birthday dinner is tonight at 5:30. Gotta beat the rush (only people who rush to eat at that time are the early bird seniors who go to bed at 7:30).
Speaking of birthdays, today is also my nephew's 9th birthday! I can't believe he is that old. I remember going to the hospital the day after he was born and holding him. He was just too cute. My younger sister struggled with deciding whether to put him up for adoption or not. She was going through the Catholic system where she lived and the case worker was "out" the weekend she had him, so it was a matter of either her keeping him for the weekend or him going into foster care until Monday. She opted to keep him for the weekend and wait for the caseworker, and by then the bond was formed. It's been a tough struggle for her, but she's making it and her little guy is a blessing (as well as a little devil! lol).