Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday afternoon ramblings

Last night, my Hubby's nephew Bug stayed the night with us. I had just finished my walk when they came home. I told Bug that he missed my walk, and he asked what I meant. So I told him about the exercise videos. He wanted to do it. So I popped in the 15 minute walk, he did it, and said, "I could do that for two and a half hours!" He started looking at the other videos I have and asked about the Walk/Kick. I popped it in, and he did it too! He told me to call him when I do these and he'll come over and do them with me. Cool, a walking partner.

This morning was busy at work. Unexpectedly took an application for $1 million life insurance policy. It should get issued. Nice.

I had a dentist's appointment this afternoon. I heart my dentist but do not like getting my teeth cleaned, even though I'm told I have great teeth and they are very easy to clean. The scraping noise, the poking of my gums (the dental hygienist scraped my gums today and said "Did I do that?" - um, yes you did), just the position of the chair, I feel so vulnerable. I really think I'd rather go and get a pap than have my teeth cleaned (without the paper being stuck to my ass, that is).

I don't have to go in again until February. Whew.

At my last appointment, I had told Dr. J about our doing IVF. She had wished me the best of luck and said that hopefully by my next appointment (today) that maybe I'd be pregnant. I am so thankful that she either forgot or sensibly chose not to ask how it was going. I'm not quite ready to tell the whole story to those other than bloggers or close family. And actually, we've only told his folks and my younger sister and my best friend. That's it.

I saw this morning on my site meter that I have a reader from down in Australia! Woohoo. Hey, if you're cold, since it's winter time there, come on up. It's 100+ degrees Fahrenheit here today. That's hot!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...