Thursday, July 10, 2008

No copay for me today!

This morning I dragged my butt out of bed so I could get ready and go to get my blood drawn at RMFC. This morning's shot went a bit better, but still need to work on improving it.

I arrived a little bit late because of said shot (had to do two shots as I ran out of medicine in the first cartridge). The vampiress takes me back to do my draw. I don't know if I had a neon flashing sign following me or what, but Battle Axe, Nurse Barbie, another nurse I've not yet named, and someone else I've not seen all come over to say hi and ask how I am. Wow, I must have been the "patient of the morning." They ask how the shots are going and I say that the Follistim shot is giving us some troubles. Battle Axe tells me what Hubby should do, so I said we'd give that a try.

As she was walking away, I called out to her and told her that my period is not just spotting, but a full on period. She had said earlier in the week that as my lining was very thin I should just have spotting. She said that was okay, she liked it. So I guess I'm okay then. lol

As I was walking down the hall to leave, the nurse I haven't named yet called out to me and asked if I were coming to the exam room. I said no, lab only today. She seemed disappointed. I said you just want to look at my va-jay-jay. She laughed.

I went out to the receptionist desk to ask if I had to pay a copay. One of the ladies there said no, since I only had a blood draw. She said that if I would have gone into an exam room, then I'd have a copay. I told her that not-yet-named nurse tried to get me back in there to see my girly parts, but I wouldn't let her. The receptionists both laughed.

You would think that I'd get paid to show off my nether regions rather than having to pay to get them looked at. Perhaps I'm going to the wrong place of business!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...