Thursday, July 10, 2008

Didn't even get to Stim Day 4

Son of a @#_#$(*^!&)$%#!$^&()@#_((~@#^.

Guess who called me this afternoon? No, not Nurse Betty. Not even Battle Axe. Can ya guess, huh? Huh? Well, can ya?

Dr. Slick himself.

My E2 levels are even lower today than they were on Monday, my base line test. Monday they were 36. Today they are 28. I asked if being on my period would effect my estrogen and he says absolutely not.

Apparently, I have a bad ovarian reserve problem. I asked about why my FSH numbers have always looked so good. I asked if I were to lose 100 pounds if that would make a difference. He said no, losing weight would not impact my ovarian reserve. He said that my weight could artificially make my FSH numbers look good.

He said that we could cancel today, wait for me to get my period and then do the ovarian reserve index test that cost $350. But he said that we've already done two tests, the two previous stim cycles.

He also said that we could, if I wanted to, up my evening shot of Repronex to 3 vials from the 2 I'm currently injecting, and come in on Saturday and see how my levels look. I'm choosing to do this. I'm not going to be cancelled after two effing days of drugs. Damn it, body, freaking respond already!

I asked him if my numbers still don't look good on Saturday, do we still have options, such as donor egg or donor embryos, and he said yes! So, Hubby is going to have to come in with me on Saturday so that we can discuss our options.

Grrrrrrrrrr.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...