Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm ready

A week from today I start the next round of stimulants! I’m hoping that this Independence Day will be my last year without children. I want it to become Dependents Day!

I’m ready to start poking myself again. I’m ready to have Hubby pull my pants down and stick it to me, although not quite in the fashion that I’d really like! I’m ready to go in for my stim day 4 check and have them tell me to continue with the shots. I’m ready for them to tell me that I have to take a day off so that they can retrieve my precious bundles of eggs. I’m ready for Hubby to have to watch his little porn DVD so he can contribute his swimmers to the game. I’m ready to face my first time being under. I’m ready to go back and have those plump little embryos put back into my body so that they can grow and thrive and become viable.

I’m ready!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...