We got the go ahead from Battle Axe to start stimming! Lupron tonight, Follistim in the morning, and Repronex tomorrow night. Whew! What a relief.
She cancelled Wednesday’s lab work appointment. I tried to see if I could change Friday’s appointment to Thursday, but she wouldn’t let me. Now I’m trying to think outside the box as to how to do this. I’ve got a few phone calls to make to see if I can do what I’m thinking.
We’ll be cutting it real close on my in stock meds. I’m okay on the Lupron and Follistim, but will need to order the Repronex as I have a six day supply. If Friday’s blood work looks good, they will have to reorder so I have it by Monday. But they said they do have some in stock so if I have to borrow some of theirs for a day and then give it back when I get mine that will work too.
Yea!!!