I've solved how we're going to handle the cook off this weekend. I'm flying there! lol
Hubby didn't really want me driving the mountain pass, plus we'd still have two cars up there. So, I went online and found a flight from Colorado Springs to Aspen, and my SIL will pick me up. Snowmass is only about 20 minutes from the Aspen airport, if that. Then Hubby and I will drive back together on Sunday.
I'll go to my doctor appointment Friday at 7:30, then drive to the airport. Plane leaves at 9:50, stops in Denver, then gets into Aspen at 12:01. I'll be able to help Hubby with the cook off, and I won't have any check in luggage, just my carry on. Only downer is I'll have to check my car at the airport, but if I can talk someone into driving me there, then I won't even have to do that!
Speaking of which, how are the airports with dealing with meds? I'm wondering if I should send most everything with Hubby, and just keep my Follistim pen with me, as that's the only thing I'll need Friday morning. Anyone know?